What do peanut butter, gas gauges, coffee, and flat tires have in common? Leave it to Wes Graham to explain. As an Industrial Engineer and Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, he uses clever analogies to assert the value of processes and why, if not properly defined or followed, “Everybody will always follow the path of least resistance.” In this episode, Wes dons his training hat to offer a crash course on Lean and Six Sigma – two process improvement methodologies rooted in customer-centricity and increasing quality and value. Listen as he takes a complex subject and breaks it down using anecdotes and humorous examples that we can all relate to.
Special Guest: Wes Graham, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt – Graham Process Consulting
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- American Society for Quality (ASQ): an organization that serves as the voice of quality via education, best practices, case studies, and training with membership in 130 countries.
- The George Group (now owned by Accenture): (NYSE: ACN) “…George Group, a privately held consulting firm specializing in helping companies and governments enhance their performance through strategic process improvements, accelerated innovation and streamlined operations.”
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!):
- Episode 008: The Lean Methodology: What It Is and How to Apply it to Your Small Business
- Episode 012: How to Find the Right Person for Your Process Improvement Initiative
- Episode 021: Improving Quality in Healthcare Operations
- Episode 039: Using Processes for Structure & Consistent Results with Paul Nicholaides
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform