Incorporating technology into your workflows can significantly streamline operations. However, not all technologies integrate with each other. This leads to disparate data and worse, inaccurate analysis. Vertify solves this issue. In this episode, Wayne Lopez, the Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Vertify, gives a live demo to show how it connects data and unifies teams in making better-informed decisions from a single source of truth.
Location: Austin, TX USA
Watch the Video Version!
Want to Demo Your Product or Service on Our Platform? Contact us here.
- Follow Vertify: LinkedIn Twitter
- Learn More About Vertify: Guided Tour Request a Demo
- What is Machine Learning?: an article by IBM that serves as an introductory primer on this technology.
- AI and Machine Learning Demystified: a presentation by Carol Smith.
- Episode 018: How AI Technology Can Scale Your Business
- Episode 030: Connecting Your Software for Maximum Productivity
- Episode 094: Retooling Operations for Customer Success with David Ellin
- Episode 114: Validating Software Product Ideas with Rohan Walsh
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Wayne Lopez:
Wayne Lopez is a technology and product executive with 20 years’ experience in leveraging technology to solve real business problems. This includes startup, Big 5 consulting and mid-market experience. At Vertify, he is responsible for the product roadmap, strategy and delivery of the Vertify Revenue Operations Intelligence platform. Wayne’s goals include achieving innovative, yet cost-efficient and repeatable results in highly competitive markets.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.