Calvin Williams, Jr. is on a mission. He believes wealth management services should be accessible to everyone, not just the uber-rich. As such, he started Freeman Capital – an award-winning FinTech company with rapid expansion goals and high visibility. In this episode, Calvin details the service delivery process he implements to maintain a positive customer experience while managing a 100% remote team. He also shares the different technologies he leverages to keep it all together.
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
- Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: book by Alicia Butler Pierre. Ch.6 features the service delivery blueprint Calvin referenced during the interview.
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen: book by Donald Miller.
- Secret Service: Hidden Systems that Deliver Unforgettable Customer Service: book by John R. DiJulius III
- Trello: a visual, kanban-style project management tool that facilitates task tracking.
- Slack: an app that facilitates real-time/on-the-go communication and efficient teamwork; particularly useful for remote teams.
- Zoom: a web-based tool that offers audio and video recording of webinars, conference calls, presentations, meetings and more. Also includes screen sharing for enhanced collaboration.
- MS Excel: design and track the stages of your service delivery process with a spreadsheet.
- Google Sheets: collaborate in real-time on the progress of your service delivery process.
- Zapier: a middleware tool that connects your apps and software so that data connects and flows as seamlessly as possible to enhance process productivity and efficiency.
- Loom: video recording software that can bring your whiteboarding or other demonstrations to life with your virtual team.
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!):
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform