“Life is like a bleep,” explains Karla Nelson. When the market crashed in 2008, she sprang into action and shifted careers. A year later her husband, and the CFO of their three businesses, was diagnosed with cancer. Together, and undeterred, they continued running operations from his hospital room. In this first episode of Season 7, Karla details her courageous decision to scale despite losing her husband and while raising an infant and a toddler. Learn her formula for staying the course and how it led to her WHO-DO productivity model being used in 25 of the Fortune 100 companies.
Location: Sacramento, CA USA
- WHO-DO Method: are you a Mover, Shaker, Prover or Maker? Find out your core work style on this website where you’ll also learn more about Karla’s revolutionary method that has successfully been used on 25 of the Fortune 100.
- How to Be a Power Connector: The 5+50+100 Rule for Turning Your Business Network into Profits: book by Judy Robinett.
- Crack the Funding Code: How Investors Think and What They Need to Hear to Fund Your Startup: book by Judy Robinett.
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea: book by Bob Burg and John David Mann.
Special Offer! Take Karla up on her offer to participate in a limited-time FREE WHO-DO Assessment “to validate the test that transforms WeakWork to PeakWork:”
- Episode 013: The Process of Networking with Corey Moore
- Episode 070: Mariela Dabbah’s Building an Alliance Process
- Episode 075: Jenny Jones’ Building Business Credit Process
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform