As a former Financial Times executive with a background in economics, Diana Wu David knows a thing or two about pricing. The price you charge for your product or service directly reflects its perceived value and is one of the quickest ways to increase profitability. Yet, some find it difficult to raise prices. In this episode, Diana explains her formulaic process for testing pricing strategies that include developing a minimum viable product, segmenting customers, and performing A/B testing. Breakthrough the psychological factors preventing you from greater profitability.
Location: Hong Kong
- Future Proof: Reinventing Work in the Age of Acceleration: Diana’s book.
- Future Proof Checklist: sign up to receive Diana’s FREE checklist to determine if your business is prepared for the future.
- 11 Questions to Figure Out Your Future: determine how to prepare for the future if you think your career will be deemed irrelevant or obsolete in the next few years.
- Active Campaign: a tool offering email marketing, a sales CRM, and marketing automation – all rolled into one.
- Clayton Christensen: Harvard Business School professor and prolific business thought leader; author of several books about innovation.
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP): an MVP “…is a product with only a basic set of features enough to capture the attention of early adopters and make your solution unique. Learn more in this Forbes.com article.
- MailChimp: email marketing and automation tool.
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses: a book by Eric Ries.
Diana’s TEDx Talk – The Difference Between Running and Running Free:
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!)
- Episode 033: Pricing for Profit with John Ray
- Episode 032: Running Your Business by the Numbers with Charles H. Green
- Episode 040: Lowering Overhead & Increasing Revenue with Forrest Tuff
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform