Content is the currency of choice in the Digital Age. You must have a system for consistently producing and distributing it. And not just any content, but content that attracts leads and converts them into customers. The challenge is finding the time to do so. Nigel Washington has the antidote. His company, ContentMates.com, has a streamlined process for delivering quality content in just 2-3 days! Find out how they do it.
Location: Morgantown, WV USA
- StoryChief.io: software that puts everything you need to organize, structure, and publish your content marketing.
- Service Provider Pro: an e-commerce shopping cart and CRM software for selling and delivering productized services.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator: LinkedIn’s online lead management, prospecting and sales tool. It syncs with your Customer Relationship Management software to streamline communications and notes.
- Loom: video recording software that can bring your whiteboarding or other demonstrations to life with your virtual team.
- Episode 039: Using Processes for Structure & Consistent Results with Paul Nicholaides
- Episode 041: Streamlining the Book Writing Process with Win Kelly Charles
- Episode 051: Designing a Digital Content Management Process with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 081: Outsourcing Core Competencies with Phoebe Cornog
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Nigel Washington:
Nigel Washington is the founder of ContentMates.com, a premium content writing service, that specializes in helping small businesses and agencies get high-quality content from experienced and proven writers.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!