Marco Champion thought he’d have to forfeit his dream of being a professional skateboarder when he was struck and run over by a car during his teens. Told he’d never walk again, Marco decided rather than feeling sorry for himself, he’d train his mind to focus on walking again – and succeeded! In this episode, Marco shares how his personal story of triumph led him to create and scale two successful businesses and how, at just 23-years-old, he guides other highly motivated people in moving past obscurity into influencer positions.
Location: San Diego, CA USA
- Marco the Champion: Check out Marco on Instagram!
- iLegendz App: a membership-based app designed by Marco’s company to connect you to verified influencers for mentorship and actionable advice.
- Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence & Impact: book by Phil M. Jones
- The Honest Guys: a YouTube channel offering free high-quality meditations and relaxation experiences.
- Episode 011: The Benefits of Backpacking on Your Small Business
- Episode 017: How Traveling Can Lead to Self-Discovery & Business Evolution
- Episode 026: Finding Your Niche to Build an Empire
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform