Be careful about the labels you put on yourself,” warns Josh Cary, “Because people are willing to validate them.” A hard, but valuable lesson he learned after spending 40 years in hiding. In this episode, Josh, a former actor turned podcaster and business coach, explains the moment he realized he was hiding his power and ability as a leader. Tune in to learn the specific people, processes, and tools he leveraged to reclaim his power and why he says it’s imperative you do the same as you lead your company through growth spurts.
Location: Brick, New Jersey USA
- Hidden Entrepreneur: Josh’s podcast.
- Insight Timer: a free meditation app.
- Toastmasters: an international public speaking and leadership organization.
- Episode 011: The Benefits of Backpacking on Your Small Business
- Episode 009: Business Coaching vs. Consulting: 9 Tips for Choosing the Right Type of Guidance
- Episode 017: How Traveling Can Lead to Self-Discovery and Business Evolution
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform