In an ever-changing economic landscape, it’s difficult for small businesses to find salespeople willing to work on mostly commission. Have you ever thought about empowering your existing employees to become intrapreneurs? IBM started this concept of intrapreneurship as an affordable, alternative way to foster innovation and sales while bringing new products and services to market faster. In this episode, technology and leadership development consultant Carl E. Reid defines what an intrapreneur is and shares how he develops intrapreneurship programs to help clients dramatically increase their sales. Learn why the edification process is key to maximizing the outcome.
Location: New York, NY USA
- 10 Powerful Networking Secrets of Influential People: Carl’s book. Ch. 8 is specifically about the edification process Carl mentions in this episode.
- 10 Powerful Networking Tips Using Business Cards – Global Edition: Carl’s book
- Intrapreneurship Books: Carl’s recommended book list on Amazon
- 10 Powerful LinkedIn Networking Tips: Carl’s article in 2 parts
- How to Gain Strength from Your Network in Challenging Times: see video below
- Episode 013: The Process of Networking
- Episode 014: Dispelling 4 Common Entrepreneur Myths About Business Growth
- Episode 023: Attracting Top Talent to Your Small Business
- Episode 035: Positioning Front Line Leadership for Success
- Episode 045: Using Organization Design to Drive Innovation with Ron Carucci
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform