Good things come to those who wait…and persistently work toward their goal. Damon Burton knows this all too well. As the founder of SEO National, he made a conscious decision to scale and increase his company’s capacity to work with large clients. It worked! SEO National’s client list now includes Inc. 5000 companies as well as various NBA teams. In this episode, Damon shares the realistic time commitment as well as the daily operational processes, people, and a robust list of tools he leverages to make it all possible.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT USA
- DamonBurton.com: Learn more about Damon on his personal website.
- Ways2Rank.com/Facebook: Damon’s FREE facebook group to learn about all things SEO.
- Trello: a web-based app to organize and prioritize work and projects with remote teams.
- Acuity: online calendar and scheduling tool that syncs with multiple apps like MailChimp and QuickBooks.
- 8×8: a cloud-based voice over internet protocol (VoIP) solution that offers voice/phone, video, chat, and contact center solutions for teams.
- Insightly: a customer relationship management (CRM) tool.
- Things: a personal task management app for macOS, iPadOS, iOS, and watchOS.
- Screencast-o-matic: a web-based screencasting and video recording software.
- E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to do About It: book by Michael Gerber.
- 4-Hour Workweek: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich: book by Tim Ferriss.
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!):
- Episode 018: How AI Technology Can Scale Your Business
- Episode 038: Building Business Infrastructure for Scale
- Episode 068: Anne Sugar’s Hiring to Scale Process
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform