Disaster comes in many forms and we don’t always know when it will strike. Developing contingency plans to plan for and recover from the aftermath isn’t an easy sell, especially when companies are riding high on profits. No one likes to think about what can happen if/when things go wrong. In this episode, host Alicia Butler Pierre shares her personal story of how she forfeited income for nearly a year to help her parents after they narrowly escaped death from a major flood. Two years later, she emerged as a podcaster, one of the world’s leading experts on business infrastructure for small businesses, and the author of a 2x bestselling book. She also shares resources to minimize the impact of a crisis on your small business.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: in Chapters 4 & 5, I provide specific steps for responding to and recovering from a crisis in a storytelling format.
- Write it Down, Make it Happen: Knowing What You Want-and Getting It: a book by Henriette Anne Klauser.
- Emotional Intelligence: Master Your Emotions: “Discover the secrets that successful people use to master emotions and change your life!” with this course offered by Latarsha Horne.
- Elevate Intensive Coaching Program: get on the fast track to mental health and well-being through Silke Glaab’s services.
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership in COVID-19 Summit: a free pass to a virtual summit where 30 top leaders around the world offer advice for xxx
- Coronavirus Employee Management Kit Presentation: a free communications Slide Deck template provided by You Exec, LLC.
- Business Immunity Kit: includes templates to create your custom FMEA, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan, and a Pre-Mortem – AVAILABLE BEGINNING APRIL 2, 2020
- Video explaining the FMEA, Pre-Mortem, and Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan – AVAILABLE BEGINNING APRIL 2, 2020
- Season 7: Being the Boss – the CEO Edition: 12 Business Stories of Triumph, Perseverance, and…Business Infrastructure!
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform