“We just made really good money while being on the beach!” exclaimed Phoebe Cornog, CEO and Co-Founder of the Pandr Design Co. She recounted the day she and her business partner realized the impact of outsourcing. Determined to not be starving artists, they cracked the code for cloning their murals without a loss in quality control. In this episode, Phoebe explains how she and her business partner cast their fears of outsourcing aside to meet the growing demand for their services and scale sustainably.
Location: San Diego, CA USA
- @ladieswhopaint: follow Ladies Who Paint on Instagram! Take a look at their designs and be inspired.
- @pandrdesignco: follow Pandr Design Co. on Instagram!
- @phoebecornog: follow Phoebe on Instagram: continue tracking the growing success of her and her business partner, Roxy Prima.
- Hubspot: software products for marketing and sales, including a free CRM.
- How to Network on Instagram Direct Message: an article by digital marketing guru, Gary Vaynerchuk.
It’s Okay to Be an Artist: Phoebe and Roxy’s TEDx Talk:
- Episode 007: Staffing Up While You Scale Up: Tips for Getting the Help You Need When You Need It
- Episode 023: Attracting Top Talent to Your Small Business
- Episode 028: Managing Virtual Teams in a Freelance Economy
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform