Meredith Moore isn’t afraid to pivot. As the CEO of Artisan Financial Strategies, she realized she’d have to break free of the traditional financial planning model if she was to realize her dream of scaling and hiring a junior associate. Undeterred by naysayers, she assembled a team of various experts, conducted primary research with academia, and even changed the name of her company. In this episode, Meredith describes the process she underwent to carve out a niche for her business and its positive implications.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Designing Your Economic Masterpiece in a Man’s World: download Meredith’s free 35-page report.
- Books by Dorie Clark, one of the top 50 business thinkers in the world:
- How to Reinvent Yourself Mid-Career: access this course and more of Dorie Clark’s online courses.
- Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC): if you’re in the metro Atlanta area and are looking for leadership development training, check out the ARC’s various programs.
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO): “EO is the only global network exclusively for entrepreneurs. EO helps leading entrepreneurs learn and grow through peer-to-peer learning, once-in-a-lifetime experiences, and connections to experts.”
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t (Rockefeller Habits 2.0): book by Verne Harnish, founder of EO.
Meredith C. Moore, Registered Representative, offering securities through NYLIFE SecuritiesLLC, Member FINRA/SIPC, A Licensed Insurance Agency. 1125 Cambridge Square, Suite C, Alpharetta, GA 30009 (770) 587-0281. Financial Adviser offering investment advisory services through Eagle Strategies LLC, A Registered Investment Adviser. NYLIFE Securities LLC and Eagle Strategies LLC are New York Life Companies. Artisan Financial Strategies, LLC, is not owned or operated by NYLIFE Securities LLC or its affiliates. Neither Artisan Financial Strategies, LLC, nor its advisors provide tax, legal or accounting advice.
- Episode 026: Finding Your Niche to Build an Empire with Dee Williams
- Episode 079: Dissolving Toxic Partnerships with Dr. Lewena Bayer
- Episode 080: Pivoting into a New Niche with Marco Champion
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform