Process maps are more than just boxes connected with arrows. When done correctly, they can help you understand where bottlenecks exist, how long it takes to make your product or deliver a service, and where opportunities to streamline, automate, and/or outsource may exist. In this Season 6 finale, host Alicia Butler Pierre describes how she used process mapping to increase her company’s cash flow. She also shares the people who can help in your mapping efforts as well as recommended tools.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book – see Ch. 8 for details on identifying and mapping processes.
- Keeping Score: How to Use Business Processes to Increase Cash Flow: Alicia’s free e-book that gives visual illustrations of the maps mentioned in the podcast interview.
- Nailed It! Process Recipes for Operational Success: an article by Alicia that provides visuals for the main steps highlighted in the podcast interview.
- The Process Shop: get a headstart on process mapping with this site’s accounting templates for small businesses.
- Season 6 Episodes: Profitable Processes
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform