168: Alicia Butler Pierre & Kate Erickson Discuss the Workflows and Operational Excellence Behind Entrepreneurs on Fire
This Episode is Sponsored By:
Podcasting has been around longer than you might think. Although the pandemic caused a surge in both listenership and creators, there are some shows that have been around for a long time. Entrepreneurs on Fire (EOFire) is a nearly 10-year-old podcast with over 100M+ downloads and 3,240 episodes and counting!
This is the final episode of Season 13 – Operational Excellence. It features a live recording at the 2021 Podcast Movement Conference with Kate Erickson, the person in charge of back-office operations at EOFire.
Listen as Kate gives us the inside scoop on the workflows and operational excellence strategies that keeps EOFire’s content fresh, their community amped, and their stellar team motivated. There’s value for all entrepreneurs with this episode, even if you don’t have a podcast.
Discover automation tools that will simplify your workflows. Apply concepts Kate shares to build a profitable lead generation or sales funnel. And take advantage of the resources she recommends, including a free copy of EOFire’s production workflow!
Location: Recorded Live at the 2021 Podcast Movement Conference in Nashville, TN USA
Air Date: Sept. 26, 2021
- Entrepreneur’s on Fire: the official website of EO Fire with John Lee Dumas.
- EOFire’s Podcast Workflow: access the workflow behind EOFire’s success!
- Connect with EOFire’s Fire Nation: LinkedIn Instagram Facebook Twitter
- Podcast Movement: website home of the world’s largest community of podcasters.
- The Common Path to Uncommon Success: A Roadmap to Financial Freedom and Fulfillment: a book by John Lee Dumas, Founder and Host of EOFire.
- Entrepreneurs on Fire: the podcast behind the EOFire movement.
- Kate’s Take: Kate’s podcast where she takes listeners behind the scenes of a 7-figure business and shares how to run one.
- Google Alerts: setup and automatically receive curated content around selected topics through this Google tool.
- SweetProcess: a knowledgebase application where users can create and store key processes, procedures, and policies.
- Share Link Generator: make it easy for others to share your content with this custom link generation tool. It creates custom share links for LinkedIn and Facebook, Twitter “tweet this” links, Pinterest “pin this” links and email “mail to” links.
- Boomerang: an email productivity software designed to enhance digital communication through automated email responses, meeting scheduling, and more!
- Asana: a web-based project and task management tool designed to help teams better organize, track, and manage their work.
Video: How to Start a Podcast – Questions to Ask Yourself + Tips and a Checklist
Video: Watch Season 13 podcast episodes come to life in these videos!
- Episode 056: The One Thing You Need to Know About Podcasting with Doug Sandler
- Episode 100: Podcasting with Purpose featuring Jared Easley
- Episode 139: How I Scaled My Podcast to the Top 1% with Laura Cathcart Robbins
- Episode 142: How I Scaled the Business Infrastructure Podcast – Alicia Butler Pierre’s Season 11 monologue
- Episode 158: Using Regenerative Thinking to Achieve Operational Excellence with Carol Sanford
- Season 13 – Operational Excellence: listen and discover the possibilities of what an operational excellence mindset and culture can do for your organization from 12 experts!
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Writer, Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Adeyemo
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Transcription: Outsource Global
- Sponsors: HubSpot, ThinkSmart Whiteboard
More About Guest, Kate Erickson:
Kate Erickson is affectionately known as the “implementer” at EOFire. She runs the back end of the business and is constantly looking for ways she and the EOFire team can improve how they work through sourcing, evaluating, and creating systems. With a background in writing, Kate helps manage content creation. Through EOFire’s online communities and their content, they are well on their way to inspiring millions to take their own entrepreneurial leap.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working as an engineer in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 53 countries.
More About Sponsor, HubSpot:
HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software — plus the methodology, resources, and support — to help businesses. Their CRM platform is powered by the same database, so everyone in your organization — Marketing, Sales, Service & Operations — is working off the same system of record. This allows for a smoother handoff between teams and results in a more delightful experience for your customers.
More About Sponsor, ThinkSmart Whiteboard:
Thinksmart Whiteboard is a Windows App that turns your Tablet PC into a shared whiteboard. It allows you to create a whiteboard on your computer screen, then allows other people to write onto your whiteboard, even if they are in another location! Learn more.