We’ve come to the end of another amazing season of the Business Infrastructure podcast. In this episode, Alicia does her traditional end-of-season monologue, but with a twist – she talks about the people, processes, and tools that set the foundation to scale. And, as she explains, none of this work was in vain, as evident by the special announcement she makes that will take this podcast to the next level. Listen in to get all the juicy details!
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Season 11: Scaling for the Big League: 12 special guests share how they worked through adversity to build, grow and scale their respective businesses.
- Notion: an online, all-in-one workspace tool designed to break down silos and increase work efficiency by making information highly visible, easily accessible, and cross-referenced.
- Headliner: a web-based app that creates promotional videos based on podcast clips to post across social media platforms. It also has an automated feature to create audiograms as soon as new podcast episodes are released.
- Acuity: a web-based scheduling tool.
Going Steady: Using Your Podcast as a Business Development Tool: Alicia’s presentation at the 2020 Podcast Movement Evolutions Conference in Los Angeles featuring the full list of tools she leverages for the Business Infrastructure podcast.
How to Start a Podcast – Questions to Ask Yourself + Tips and a Checklist: the video version of Ep.123 – Let’s Design a New Podcast Setup Process with Deborah Bailey, Cynthia Culbreath, & Karen Mills.
- Episode 051: Designing a Digital Content Management Process with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 056: The One Thing You Need to Know About Podcasting with Doug Sandler
- Episode 100: Podcasting with Purpose featuring Jared Easley
- Episode 105: Streamlining Podcast Production with Berthine Crèvecoeur West
- Episode 116: Developing a Framework to Scale Your Idea with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 139: How I Scaled My Podcast to the Top 1.5% featuring Laura Cathcart Robbins
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Adeyemo
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.