The Business Infrastructure: Curing Back Office Blues show is all about providing actionable tips and resources to support owners and managers as they scale their fast-growing small businesses. With over 100 episodes, 90+ guests, 500k+ downloads, and a reach across 38 countries, our podcast can offer valuable exposure for you and your organization. We have a global audience of ambitious entrepreneurs, experts, and executives. Learn more about them here.
We are now accepting guests for Season 10: Workflow Workshops. We’re switching things up a bit for this season – for the first time ever, Alicia will conduct live workflow sessions with guests. Got a burning question about a particular process in your business? Now’s your chance to get a free consultation ($300 value). All you have to do is submit a short video explaining the process you’d like to create or improve – like Clarence Levy did in the video below. Don’t wait to sign up – these spots are filling up fast!
Terms and Conditions apply. Find out more below.
Need a refresher on business infrastructure? Watch the playlist to the right.
***A HEADSET IS REQUIRED FOR THE INTERVIEW. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ONE BEFORE APPLYING TO CONTRIBUTE AS A GUEST.***
Season 10 Guest Intake Process
–>To be Eligible, You Must:
- Have an established business or product with a website.
- Have a process you’d like to create or improve.
- Agree to both an audio and video recording.
–>If You’re Eligible, Keep Reading:
1. Download the rVidi app (currently available for iPhone only)*.
2. Start a Show in rVidi. Watch the video below for instructions.
3. Record your video explaining the process you want to create or improve in 90 seconds or less.
4. Invite Alicia to respond in rVidi.
5. Wait for Alicia’s response in rVidi.
Once approved, you will receive a link to book a date and time for your live session in September 2020.
*If you do not have an iPhone, but are interested in participating as a guest, request a 15-min Discovery Call to discuss applying.