What do Katie Couric, Lenny Kravitz, and Marie Forleo all have in common? They’ve all been styled by Elsa Isaac. As a preeminent wardrobe fashion stylist, she draws from her Eritrean heritage to tailor looks that: 1) ditch conformity and traditional beauty standards, 2) celebrate the diversity of her clients’ body shapes, and 3) align with the images they want to project. In this episode, Elsa describes how she and her team completely digitized their back-office operations without compromising the high-end quality she’s known for.
Location: New York City, NY USA
Air Date: June 6, 2021
- What Not to Wear to Your Next Photo/Video Shoot Guide: sign up for this free guide from Elsa which also includes access to her signature Body Shape Calculator! Stop comparing your body shape to different types of fruits and find out the type of clothing that specifically helps you show up in your power.
- Elsa’s Client Portfolio: take a look at Elsa’s online client portfolio!
- Be-YOU-tiful Style Academy: Elsa’s new online program that “…gives you all the resources and support you need to create a signature style that helps you show up as the bold innovator you are in both life and business.”
- Simplero: a software platform that gives coaches, consultants, trainers, and influencers all of the tools needed to “…build and grow a successful online education business all in one place.”
- Loom: video recording software that can bring your whiteboarding or other demonstrations to life with your virtual team.
- Acuity: a web-based scheduling tool.
- Zoom: a web-based tool that offers audio and video recording of webinars, conference calls, presentations, meetings and more. Also includes screen sharing for enhanced collaboration.
- GoodPix: an online shopping platform that enables stylists to connect with their clients through educational content, wardrobe suggestions, and an easy-to-use e-commerce technology.
- Episode 043: Becoming an Online Influencer with Heather Havenwood
- Episode 059: The One Thing You Need to Know About Finding Your Voice with Josh Cary
- Episode 103: Making the Case for Small Business Operations with Maegan Lane (kidpreneur)
- Episode 106: Re-engineering In-Person Operations with John Stoj
- Episode 141: How I Scaled and Why I Shut Down My Critically-Acclaimed Fashion Company with Kevin Afuwah
- Episode 149: Diversity, Digital Transformation, and Pitching Media with Steven Cuoco
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Adeyemo
- Video Editor: Gladys Jimenez
- Transcription: Jodie Maquiran
- Sponsor: HubSpot
More About Guest, Elsa Isaac:
Elsa Isaac is a NYC-based fashion and image stylist who believes style is really all about self-expression. A seasoned pro with 18+ years in the fashion industry, the East-African born stylist has built quite a noteworthy portfolio, having bestowed her stylist magic on everyone from Marie Forleo to Lenny Kravitz; Katie Couric to Kris Carr.
Nowadays, she helps successful career women and entrepreneurs revamp their wardrobes and create show-stopping ensembles that flatter their unique body shapes and lifestyles. A self-dubbed anti-fashion stylist, Elsa doesn’t believe there’s one standard of beauty and she strives to empower all her clients to celebrate their own individuality. Learn more about Elsa’s extensive styling skills and fresh perspective on fashion over at ElsaIsaac.com.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working as an engineer in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 53 countries.
More About Sponsor, HubSpot:
HubSpot offers a full platform of marketing, sales, customer service, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software — plus the methodology, resources, and support — to help businesses. Their CRM platform is powered by the same database, so everyone in your organization — Marketing, Sales, Service & Operations — is working off the same system of record. This allows for a smoother handoff between teams and results in a more delightful experience for your customers.