Henry Kaminski started his marketing agency, Unique Designz, on a high. The clients and money flowed in. But all of that changed after Hurricane Sandy. Suddenly his bank account had a negative $2,500 balance. Down but not out, he invested in a course that gave him the tools to rebound. Then he had a different problem – more business than he could handle! In this episode, Henry describes how he recruited and hired a remote team and took his business to new heights.
Location: Sparta, NJ USA
- Brand Assessment: request a personalized Brand Assessment with Henry.
- Brand Accelerator Program: stop fumbling with ad hoc content and online tools with Henry’s guided program. Heed his advice, “Scaling to the million-dollar mark requires a professional, cohesive, relatable brand that communicates your unique value to your specific buyers.”
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online: a book by Russell Brunson, founder of Click Funnels.
- Click Funnels: an online system designed to deliver digital sales funnels that convert website visitors into customers.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It: a book by Michael Gerber that explains why most entrepreneurs create glorified jobs for themselves rather than profitable ventures that can thrive without their daily presence.
- Traffic & Conversion Summit: an annual conference that is “3 full days of actionable, proven, strategic content from experts (and a few celebrities) that have been in your shoes and have turned their businesses into juggernauts.”
- Upwork: an online portal designed to help you find and vet premium freelancers for your next project or team.
- Google Drive: Google’s cloud-based file storage solution that allows on-demand access from tablets, computers, and smartphones.
- Slack: a communication app ideal for remote teams that offers the ability to organize work updates by topic, private groups, and direct messaging.
- Basecamp: a cloud-based app offering a “…premier project management + internal communication tool for remote WFH [work from home] teams worldwide.”
- Clubhouse: Got an iPhone? Follow Henry on Clubhouse – @TheBrandDr
Learn More About Henry’s Personal Story: Watch & Be Inspired!
- Episode 023: Attracting Top Talent to Your Small Business with Jim Stroud
- Episode 028: Managing Virtual Teams in a Freelance Economy with Sherry Heyl
- Episode 081: Outsourcing Core Competencies with Phoebe Cornog
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Henry Kaminski:
D. Henry Kaminski, Jr. is the founder of Unique Designz, a full-service design, branding, and digital marketing agency that is dedicated to helping personality brands; coaches, consultants, influencers, speakers + authors design / grow their brands, scale their profits + increase their exposure online.
He’s the host of the popular “Brand Doctor’s Podcast” where he talks about strategies that help entrepreneurs design reputable and profitable personal brands. As a self-taught graphic designer and brand consultant, he’s overcome all the odds to build a wildly successful multi-million-dollar business over the past 12 years. He has worked with a diverse range of business owners and professionals, including celebrities like Jon Bon Jovi + Fabio Viviani as well as Internet marketing expert Russell Brunson who has named Henry the “Million Dollar Brander” and recently has been inducted into the Click Funnels 2 Comma Club, by generating over $1 million with one single sales funnel, using the Click Funnels software.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.