There’s no one way to scale, but a common and critical component is business infrastructure. Outgrow, a digital content marketing and technology company, is proof. In this episode, Saksham Sharda, the CIO and Creative Director at Outgrow, shares their 3-pronged approach to becoming New York’s top B2B software company. Now, they’re expanding globally. Get the full scoop!
Location: Berlin, GERMANY
- Outgrow Customer Support: send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outgrow’s Templates: search for chatbot, quiz, assessment, and calculator templates by industries including Art, Civil Rights, H.R., Real Estate, Production, and more!
- Crunchbase: an online database platform that enables professionals to find information about public and private companies as well as their investors and owners for the purpose of pursuing new opportunities.
- Product Hunt: an online database where visitors can share or discover new tech products. Users can comment and give reviews on those products.
- G2: a website offering peer-to-peer reviews of business software.
- Google Chat: “…a communication software developed by Google built for teams that provides direct messages and team chat rooms, similar to competitors Slack and Microsoft Teams, along with a group messaging function that allows Google Drive content sharing.”
- Asana: a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work.
- Follow the growth trajectory of these unicorns (as recommended by Saksham):
- Episode 020: Striking the Perfect Balance Between Marketing and Operations
- Episode 115: Scaling from Zero to 100,000 Active Customers with Tom Kulzer
- Episode 119: Let’s Improve a Lead-to-Customer Conversion Process with Ericka Bates
- Episode 126: Let’s Use Vertify to Connect Data & Make Better Decisions featuring Wayne Lopez
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Saksham Sharda:
Saksham is the Creative Director of Outgrow, a platform that lets marketers build and launch interactive calculators and viral quizzes that help engage your website visitors and generate more leads. Numbers-wise, they have over 5,000 paying users. They are the number one B2B Tech Company in New York according to G2 and HubSpot’s fastest-growing app in 2019.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.