If accounting is the language of business, then technology is the language of scale. And today’s leaders must be fluent in both. After working as an engineer and B2B salesman in Silicon Valley, Aman Agarwal started an education company to close the widening technical fluency gap he noticed among leaders. In this episode, he shares his equation for scaling and explains how you can measure your business’ success by a formula.
Location: New Delhi, INDIA
- Advanced Technical Fluency Program: the website where you can learn more about Sanpram’s guided program to increase your technical fluency – the first of its kind in the world.
- The Non-Engineer’s Ultimate Guide to Software Technology: Aman’s article on Medium.com that gives a crash course on common technology terms, explained using cooking analogies!
- AirTable: a web-based platform for building collaborative applications that break down silos and sync data across teams.
- Google Calendar: a web-based time-management and scheduling calendar service developed by Google.
- Episode 018: How AI Technology Can Scale Your Small Business
- Episode 030: Connecting Your Software for Maximum Productivity
- Episode 114: Validating Software Product Ideas with Ronan Walsh
- Episode 126: Let’s Use Vertify to Connect Data and Make Better Decisions featuring Wayne Lopez
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Aman Agarwal:
Aman Agarwal is the Founder and President of SANPRAM Transnational, an executive education company, and a passionate teacher and writer. He was formerly an engineer, building self-driving trucks in Silicon Valley. Besides engineering, he has also been a sales executive at two tech companies worth over $1 billion each.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.