Kathleen Black values business infrastructure – it’s the basis for how she became one of the top real estate professionals in North America! She says, “When systems are clear, people are empowered.” Now, she teaches other high performers on how to build the most efficient and productive teams in the world. In this episode, Kathleen shares insights on the people, processes, and tools she leverages to stay in the top 1%.
Location: Oshawa, ON CANADA
- Join one of Kathleen’s Facebook groups and check out her YouTube channel.
- The Top 1% Life: Shift from Chaos to Calm in Your Business and Life: sign up to receive a free copy of Kathleen’s book.
- DiSC: learn more about this tool and get certified through Kathleen’s company. DiSC is a behavior profiling system that “…provides a comprehensive overview of the way people think, act, and interact with their most natural state.”
- Hootsuite: an online scheduling tool to help plan and manage social media content and posting.
- Shopify: an e-commerce platform that enables entrepreneurs to create online stores to sell their products.
- InfusionSoft: a CRM specifically for small businesses with advanced sales and marketing automation.
- Asana: a web and mobile application designed to help teams organize, track, and manage their work.
- Google Drive: a cloud-based app accessible from any tablet, computer, or smartphone that serves as a document repository to easily share digital files.
- Episode 018: How AI Technology Can Scale Your Small Business with Scott Evans
- Episode 026: Finding Your Niche to Build an Empire with Dee Williams
- Episode 038: Building Business Infrastructure to Scale with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 084: Niching to Scale with Meredith Moore
- Episode 116: Developing a Framework to Scale Your Idea with Alicia Butler Pierre
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Podcast Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: Equilibria, Inc.
More About Guest, Kathleen Black:
Kathleen Black is North America’s leading real estate team coach and trainer, delivering her proven success techniques to agents and teams around the world. That growth is worth billions in additional sales volume annually across her client network with 80% of her clients being national top 1% producers. She is the best-selling author of The Top 1% Life and was recognized within the top 1% of Realtors in the Toronto Real Estate Board. Kathleen has 10+ years of agent development experience, and hundreds of teams attribute their growth and success to her leadership. She recently won the Iconic Women Creating a Better World for All/Iconic Leaders Creating a Better World for All award and is the driving force behind the Ultimate Team Summit, the largest team-specific Real Estate summit in North America. Kathleen lives in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada with her two free-spirited, independent, and very loved children Ethan and Ella, and their cat Ethel.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc.. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the KasennuTM framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 38+ countries.
More About Sponsor, Equilibria:
Equilibria, Inc. is a 15-year-old boutique operations management consulting firm. We build the business infrastructure necessary for fast-growing businesses to scale with less pain. With a range of services and products, entrepreneurs can get the operational support and resources they need on-demand.