In this Season 10 finale, host Alicia Butler Pierre unpacks the importance of converting “why” into “how” when facing business challenges. She uses this conversion as a backdrop to give updates on all guests and their respective workflows and technologies. Alicia also shares four lessons she’s learned about operating a business in 2020. A special thank you to all guests, sponsors, and subscribers who made this season a smashing success!
Monologue: Alicia Butler Pierre, Founder & CEO – Equilibria, Inc.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Season 10 Episodes: listen and/or watch all 12 episodes here.
- Business Immunity Kit: download three templates Alicia created to support your business in creating a Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery plan.
- OctoGifts Learns How to Create a Delivery Blueprint: an article on OctoGifts’ website detailing their experiences here on the Business Infrastructure podcast.
- Logitech soars 19% after earnings beat and raised outlook driven by work-from-home trends: an article by Business Insider detailing how “Logitech continues to see strong demand for its computer accessories like webcams and keyboards as the work-from-home trend is set to extend into next year.
Google’s “Why” Video:
Watch Sebastian Flores’ Latest Feature on ATL & Company!
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.