When Alicia Butler Pierre started Equilibria, she provided a hodgepodge of various services. A friend challenged her to figure out how to streamline and package her services. This gave birth to the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure. Since then, thousands of entrepreneurs use the framework to structure and scale their businesses. In this Season 9 Finale, Alicia tells the story (and process) of how she created it.
Monologue: Alicia Butler Pierre, Founder & CEO – Equilibria, Inc.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book that teaches her Kasennu framework for building business infrastructure.
- Kasennu: see the seven services that make up Alicia’s framework on Equilibria’s website.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference: a book by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Episode 031: Brainstorming Your Million Dollar Idea with Kymone Hinds
- Episode 108: Improving I.T. Project Delivery with Joseph Garfield
Video Explaining the Kasennu Framework:
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
More About Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.