“Know your workflows!” Sage advice from Susan Blais as she described her experience in choosing the best technologies to optimize her sales and client engagement processes. As a Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) she knew her decisions must be rooted in data security and HIPAA compliance. Now, she has a strong foundation in place to handle surges in demand for LTCP insurance. Learn how Susan reached this point and expand your knowledge about LTCP along the way.
Location: Paso Robles, CA USA
- 7 Keys to Being Well Taken Care of When You Need it Most: Download Susan’s free ebook about Long-Term Care insurance – 7 Keys Ebook – Susan Blais
- Salesforce: a cloud-based, integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that brings companies and customers together.
- HIPAA: the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act – a law passed by the U.S. Congress in 1996 designed to enforce policies, rules, and regulations to reduce health care fraud and abuse, including the protection of patient data.
- Fiverr: a digital platform matching service providers with potential customers. Susan referenced Fiverr as the resource she leveraged to find a Salesforce consultant.
- Match My Email: a software that imports emails directly into Salesforce for streamlined communication. It enables email integration with Office 365, Apple Mail, IMAP, GoDaddy, Zimbra, Rackspace, and more. Match My Email is the gold standard in email syncing and logging tools for Salesforce.
- Paubox: a HIPAA-compliant email system providing secure and data-encrypted communication for modern healthcare.
- Acuity: a web-based scheduling tool.
The Key to Long Term Planning & Care with Susan Blais (Susan’s Interview on Operation Freedom):
- Episode 021: Improving Quality in Healthcare Operations with Jarvis Gray
- Episode 049: Vetting Doctors to Promote Patient Safety with Dilsa Bailey
- Episode 074: Love Hudson-Maggio’s Data Management Process
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Susan Blais:
Susan Blais is a certified Long-Term Care Professional (LTCP) who has helped thousands of individuals, families, and business owners lay the foundation for self-reliance in their elder years. She has a Master’s degree in marriage and family therapy, along with professional coach certification from Coach Training Institute. This training helps her counsel families on how best to communicate their needs and desires to their loved ones in addition to preparing financially for their care.
As an independent advisor, she is not tied to any specific insurance company and can scan the market for the right product for each client. She treats each client as a friend and seeks to find the solution that is just right for them, without any kind of pressure. She sees herself as a guide who points the way and offers options, letting each client come to the decision that is in their own best interest. Susan is a member of several professional organizations and enjoys giving back by offering workshops on various topics to community members. She is active in charities that help rescue children and animals from abusive or negligent situations. For fun, she enjoys adventure travel, hiking with friends and dogs, and a good glass of wine while reading a thought-provoking book.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!