Eagerly anticipating the release of another podcast episode, one day, Berthine Crèvecoeur West found herself forgetting some critical steps. So this award-winning podcaster and global diversity and inclusion expert took a page out of her own book. She decided to not only document her process for producing her podcast, but she streamlined it too – and magical things started to happen! Get the full scoop in this episode about operating smarter, not harder in your business.
Location: Lawrenceville, GA USA
- Global Fluency Podcast: Berthine’s podcast on all aspects diversity, inclusion and cultural competence in our daily lives.
- Berthine’s Books:
- Culture Incorporated: An Innovative Approach to Cultural Competence Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Global Fluency: 50 Tips on Creating a Culturally Competent: Inclusive Professional Environment
- The Healthcare Trifecta: Conversations on the Intersectionality of Language, Illness and Culture
- Calendly: a web-based scheduling tool.
- Orange Media:
- Audello: a web-based podcasting service Berthine recommended. NOTE: as of July 12, 2020, the service is not currently available to the public.
- Canva: a web-based software perfect for creating stunning custom or template-based designs and documents.
- Audacity: a free and open-source digital audio editor and recording application software.
- Fiverr: an online marketplace where sellers and buyers can connect on a variety of digital services including website development, podcast editing, and graphic design.
- Acuity: a web-based scheduling tool.
- LinkedIn Business Pages: drive brand awareness and quality engagement with professional audiences by creating a company page on this social media platform.
- Google Business Page: an article with instructions for officially claiming your business’ profile on Google.
- How to Start a Successful YouTube Channel for Your Business: an article providing instructions for promoting your business on YouTube.
- Episode 051:Creating a Digital Content Management Process with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 056: The One Thing You Need to Know About Podcasting with Doug Sandler
- Episode 100: Podcasting with Purpose featuring Jared Easley
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Berthine Crèvecoeur West:
Berthine Crèvecoeur West believes the power of knowledge is transformational. She founded Westbridge Solutions on the core competencies of planning and organization, cultural awareness, and collaborative working. She received both her Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees from St. John’s University in Jamaica, NY.
Prior to becoming the CEO of Westbridge Solutions, LLC, Berthine worked in the corporate and healthcare sectors as a multilingual professional. Her passion for learning and sharing knowledge with others led to her role as a trainer and public speaker. She is the author of three books, Culture Incorporated: An Innovative Approach to Cultural Competence Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace, Global Fluency: 50 Tips on Creating a Culturally Competent and Inclusive Professional Environment, and The Healthcare Trifecta: Conversations on the Intersectionality of Language, Illness and Culture. All three projects continue her drive towards positive cultural change on a global scale.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!