Being in the Army taught Bill Kurzeja the importance of leadership as he quickly moved up the ranks. Upon transitioning back to the civilian world, he realized his ability to lead was only as good as his ability to communicate effectively. In this episode, Bill details the process for how his company successfully improved production by 10-20%, increased customer satisfaction, and transitioned from a culture of “your” customer to “our” customer all through the use of better communication techniques and technologies.
Location: San Diego, CA USA
- Get Focused with Bill K. and Gina Faye: Bill’s podcast co-hosted by Gina Faye, a licensed marriage and family therapist. Listeners will experience and learn from people from all different walks of life on how to overcome your fears, blow past obstacles, and get focused.
- Sales Domination CRM: a web-based and mobile CRM app designed and built to save time, streamline the sales process, and efficiently organize your data. Benefits include: lead enrichment, automated data entry, targeted lead generation, unified communication center, and visual pipeline management.
- Episode 042: Automating the Sales Process with Tim Bornholdt
- Episode 050: Sparking Innovation & Sales Via Intrapreneurship with Carl E. Reid
- Episode 065: Jason Smith’s Sales Synergistics Process
- Episode 102: Everything You Need to Know About COOs with Mohammad Ali
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE Wherever You Listen to Podcasts, Including:
- Producer & Host: Alicia Butler Pierre
- Editor: Olanrewaju Ade
- Sponsor: rVidi
More About Guest, Bill Kurzeja:
Bill Kurzeja is the Owner and founder of Professional Success South, a professional sales training and business consulting firm. He has helped several small to large-scale businesses achieve their potential with the help of his unwavering dedication and his attention-to-detail approach for over 20 years. After he transitioned from the United States Army, where he got his training in discipline and clear, effective communication, he entered the automotive retail industry where he further advanced his career in sales. With a solid background in the automotive retail industry, Bill continues to serve his clients within the internet sales marketing and retail sales of automotive service and parts realm attentively.
He is always working to bring knowledge to as many people as possible whether through his clients, on social media, or through his weekly podcast, Get Focused with Bill K and Gina Faye.
More About Host, Alicia Butler Pierre:
Alicia Butler Pierre is the Founder & CEO of Equilibria, Inc. – a 15-year-old operations management consulting firm. Her career in operations began over 20 years ago while working in various chemical plants and oil refineries. She invented the Kasennu framework for business infrastructure and authored, Behind the Façade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success. It is the world’s first published book on business infrastructure for small businesses. Alicia hosts the weekly Business Infrastructure podcast with a global audience across 35+ countries.
More About Sponsor, rVidi:
rVidi is the easy app that lets you communicate via video soundbites in your own time in a public or private group setting. Learn more and download for free at rVidi.com. Currently available for iOS; Android development coming soon!