Great leaders surround themselves with smart people. But when it comes to business partnerships, “Proceed with extreme caution,” warns Jason Duncan. As the founder of a fast-growing lighting company that’s made the Inc. 5000 list twice, he has personal experience with starting and terminating partnerships. In this episode, Jason explains why it’s important to read the fine print of operating agreements and understand all of its terms. Discover the people, processes, and tools he now relies on to make better decisions.
Location: Nashville, TN USA
- LED Savings Calculator: (web-based) calculate how much money you can save on your facility’s lighting by switching to LED; also request a free consultation from Jason’s company.
- ELS LED Savings Calculator: a free iPhone app that allows you to conduct a lighting audit on your facility and calculate the pricing difference between your current lighting system and an LED lighting system. Includes a report emailed to you.
- Jason Duncan: visit Jason’s YouTube channel where he offers a weekly #FridaySalesTip and talks about achieving #ResultsThroughIntegrity.
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine: a book by Mike Michalowicz.
- 10 of the World’s Most Exclusive Members-Only Clubs: an article by Business Insider profiling elite business clubs.
- Club Corp: the world’s largest owner and operator of private clubs with a focus on building business relationships and enriching the lives of its members. Find a location nearest you.
- Episode 027: I.P. Protection for Business Processes (Steve Wigmore, Esq.)
- Episode 029: Minimizing Risk with Decision Science (Robert D. Brown, III)
- Episode 070: Mariela Dabbah’s Building a Strategic Alliance Process
- Episode 079: Dissolving Toxic Partnerships with Dr. Lewena Bayer
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform