Thalia Toha has cracked the code for setting and achieving your BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal). As a long-time trusted advisor to high earners and achievers, she knows what it takes to focus on the things that matter in creating the life and business you desire. In this episode, Thalia describes her visual “reversing the timeline” process for identifying overarching goals and the specific tactics, people, and tools necessary to achieve them.
Location: Albuquerque, NM USA
- Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Apply the Astonishing Power of Positive Reinforcement: a book by Aubrey Daniels
- The Power of Habit: How to Achieve Nothing in Life or Create Atomic Habits of Success: a book by Katherine Curtis
- Psychology Today: a website based on the magazine by the same name; topics range from “behavioral research to practical guidance on relationships, mental health, and addiction.”
- Dopamine: Beyond the Rush of a Positive Reward: an article by Emily Singer. “Dopamine serves as a teaching signal, tracking the difference between a predicted and an actual reward — a discrepancy known in the field as reward prediction error — reinforcing behaviors thought to yield a future reward.”
- 10 Lessons From Benjamin Franklin’s Daily Schedule that Will Double Your Productivity: an article from Ladders.com.
- Episode 025: Business Promises vs. Goals with Alicia Butler Pierre
- Episode 031: Brainstorming Your Million Dollar Idea with Kymone Hinds
- Episode 060: The One Thing You Need to Know About Mental Health & Entrepreneurship with Silke Glaab
Like What You Heard? Please Leave a Review on Apple Podcasts.
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform