“al·li·ance – a union or association formed for mutual benefit.” Mariela Dabbah says every leader should have 10-15 strong alliances to assist in career navigation and professional development. As a leadership and career development expert, she has built an entire movement around this principle. In this episode, she describes the 5-stage process her company, Red Shoe Movement, implements to empower and steer upward-bound women within large organizations toward success. Learn how the pillars of mutual mentoring and self-leadership can take your relationships beyond networking and yield more fruitful results.
Location: New York City, NY USA
- Find Your Inner Red Shoes: Step Into Your Own Style of Success: Mariela’s book.
- Step Up Plus Program: the Red Shoe Movement’s program to support women in progressing to the next level of their careers. Includes one-year access to online resources for professional development plus ongoing support thereafter.
- What is Executive Presence? Do You Need Executive Presence Training?: an insightful article on overcoming stereotypes and developing the skills and qualities to stand in your power and command a room – important info for EVERY entrepreneur.
- Ring the Bell + Annual Red Shoe Movement Events: in the NYC area or visiting and want to get involved with people who support upwardly mobile women? Register for FREE to learn about events year-round.
Watch the Video Version of this Interview (COMING SOON!):
- Episode 009: Business Coaching vs. Consulting: 9 Tips for Choosing the Right Type of Guidance with Latarsha Horne
- Episode 013: The Process of Networking with Corey Moore
- Episode 035: Positioning Front Line Leadership for Success
- Episode 050: Sparking Innovation & Sales via Intrapreneurship with Carl E. Reid
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform