EVERY business exists to make money. Without it, they will surely fail. This #1 need kickstarts the sales process and it’s the reason we’re kicking off Season 6 (Profitable Processes) with the topic. In this episode, sales guru Jason Smith shares his sales synergistics process for aligning all business units of a company to maximize revenue potential. Learn about his 5-ring framework for achieving this alignment and how to implement it in your business to prevent sales and operations silos as your company grows.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Sales Benchmark Index (SBI): a management consulting firm based in The Netherlands that specializes in sales and marketing techniques to help companies reach their revenue targets.
- Sales Operations: an article that provides an in-depth explanation of sales operations.
- Sales Transformation: an article describing the definition of sales transformation.
- Gong.io: a tool to help “Generate more revenue by having better sales conversations with the #1 conversation intelligence platform for sales.”
- Capterra: search for the best Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to suit your company’s needs on this site.
- SalesLoft: the “#1 engagement platform that helps you understand your customers’ needs and respond in meaningful ways.”
- Aslan Training: an award-winning, top-ranked sales training company.
- Meetup.com: an international platform designed to help people with similar interests organize into groups for networking.
- TAG Sales Leadership Society: the Technology Association of Georgia’s program for sales professionals.
- European Sales & Marketing Association (ESMA): an organization for professional sales agents, distributors and manufacturers as well as sales and marketing organizations that represent the packaged consumer goods industry.
Watch the Video Version of this Interview:
Watch the Aftershow!
- Episode 007: Staffing Up While You Scale Up – Tips for Getting the Help You Need When You Need It
- Episode 020: Striking the Perfect Balance Between Marketing & Operations
- Episode 023: Attracting Top Talent to Your Business
- Episode 040: Lowering Overhead & Increasing Revenue with Forrest Tuff
- Episode 050: Sparking Innovation & Sales via Intrapreneurship with Carl E. Reid
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform