Leading and/or operating a business is a road less traveled. It can take you on an emotional roller coaster you might not be mentally prepared for. This is where Silke Glaab comes in. As a psychologist and executive coach, she helps entrepreneurs and executives reset self-limiting beliefs. In this episode, she describes her proprietary Elevate Intensive Therapy process as well as the people and tools needed to live free of burnout, stress and anxiety. Find out why she says we need to “SNEASE” more to elevate ourselves as we scale our businesses.
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- FREE Discovery Call – learn more about Silke’s transformational therapy to reset your mind for health and success.
- Online Master Class – experience Silke’s techniques via Rapid Transformation Therapy.
- Brain Focus: a FREE app designed to help you time your work for maximum productivity and stress reduction based on the Pomodoro technique.
- The Pomodoro Technique & FREE apps: this article explains the Pomodoro technique for increasing productivity and lists 10 apps you can use to practice this technique.
- “Are Entrepreneurs Touched with Fire?” Dr. Michael Freeman’s groundbreaking work on the “…personality, mood, and human factors that are common among entrepreneurs.” Includes a free download of the study in pdf.
- Mental Illness May Plague Entrepreneurs More Than Other People. Here’s Why (and How to Get Help).: Article from Entrepreneur.com.
- Episode 009: Business Coaching vs. Consulting: 9 Tips for Choosing the Right Type of Guidance – Latarsha Horne
- Episode 017: How Traveling Can Lead to Self-Discovery and Business Evolution – Keith Finger
- Episode 029: Minimizing Risk with Decision Science – Robert D. Brown III
- Episode 059: The One Thing You Need to Know About Finding Your Voice – Josh Cary
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform