There’s no escaping the reality of having a strong online presence. In this Season 4 finale, Alicia Butler Pierre, business infrastructure expert and host of the Business Infrastructure show, shares the two-pronged approach she uses to design a content management process that is practical, sustainable and rooted in data science. Listen as she candidly shares the series of events that led her to change her once negative views about online content creation and distribution. You too can create your own “web” of content that sticks and converts through the right selection of people, processes and tools.
Location: Atlanta, GA USA
- Behind the Facade: How to Structure Company Operations for Sustainable Success: Alicia’s book.
- Adobe Stock: high-quality stock photography.
- Diversity Photos: high-quality photography representing a diverse, global community.
- Canva: free design software for flyers, banners, presentations and more!
- Two-Factor Authentication instructions:
- Automation tools Alicia recommends:
- Episode 001: What is Business Infrastructure and Who Are You to Tell Me About It?
- Episode 020: Striking the Perfect Balance Between Marketing & Operations (Andrea D. Smith)
- Episode 038: Building Business Infrastructure for Scale
- Episode 039: Using Processes for Structure & Consistent Results with Paul Nicholaides
- Episode 043: Becoming an Online Influencer with Heather Havenwood
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform