Around 543,000 new businesses start in the U.S. each month. Those fortunate to hire employees often cannot afford the high cost of Human Resources (H.R.). That’s where Jason Cavness comes in. Through his technology, he delivers employee manuals to small business quickly and inexpensively. This ensures compliance and reduces risk while scaling to meet operational demands. In this episode, Jason shares how he automates certain H.R. functions and explains the key difference between an employee manual and an operations manual. He also shares a list of 25+ resources he recommends – be sure to download those in the show notes below!
Location: Seattle, WA USA
- cavnessHR podcast: Jason’s podcast for owners of small businesses with less than 50 employees.
- Recommended Blogs: links to business blogs that Jason follows.
- Signing Hub: a secure digital signature service for compliance & certifications.
- MileIQ: a mileage tracking app.
- Recommended Podcasts: links to podcasts Jason listens to.
Download a list of additional resources Jason recommends: Digital Tools Recommended by cavnessHR
- Episode 007: Staffing Up While You Scale Up: Tips for Getting the Help You Need When You Need It
- Episode 012: How to Find the Right Person for Your Process Improvement Initiative
- Episode 023: Attracting Top Talent to Your Small Business
- Episode 028: Managing Virtual Teams in a Freelance Economy
- Episode 042: Automating the Sales Process with Tim Bornholdt
Subscribe for FREE on Your Favorite Podcast Platform