Racecar driver Chris Grigalunas stopped by to share some analogies between his love of driving racecars and his passion for driving business faster. With a background in data analytics and business intelligence, Chris foretells of the importance of pacing yourself and implementing a Just-in-Time approach when getting critical processes, people and software technologies in place as your business’ growth accelerates. In true entrepreneur fashion, Chris is proof that when you’re committed to giving 1000% in business, nothing can stop you – not even a head cold!
- Just-in-Time – a strategy to deliver/receive parts just as they are needed
- Quickbooks – a bookkeeping tool for small businesses
- Square – point of sale system
- Capsule – an online Customer Relationship Management tool
- 8 Lessons & Tips to Drive Your Business Faster
- Episode 006: How Can I Implement Business Infrastructure in My Company?
- Episode 011: The Benefits of Backpacking on Your Small Business
- Episode018: How AI Technology Can Scale Your Business
Subscribe on Your Favorite Podcast Platform: